March 8th is International Women’s Day and according to 123Greetings.com ::
It’s almost always that women have the strongest yet quietest influence on us. Through different roles they so ably perform, as mom, teacher, wife, grandma, friend or sister, they are always there with a smile, support or strength. Reach out to all the special women that you know with our warm ecards on International Women’s Day.
In honor of International Women’s Day my first Adams Grove Novel – Sweet Tea and Secrets - is FREE through Amazon for your Kindle (or the kindle app on your computer!!). http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Secrets-Adams-Grove-ebook/dp/B005C14XD2/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330868647&sr=1-1 If you’ve already enjoyed the book, leave a review on Amazon today and tell one of your favorite gals about the opportunity - if you haven’t read it, I hope you’ll take advantage of the FREE offer and celebrate women with wonderful examples in this story like:
- Pearl Clemmons – best known for her award winning chocolate pecan pie and the best darned unsolicited advice in Adams Grove. The unspoken matriarch of the small town.
- Millie – Pearl’s very best friend and just as fiesty as Pearl.
- Jill Clemmons – Pearl’s granddaughter who has come back to Adams Grove. Kind-hearted and capable of anything.
- Carolanne – Carolanne is a lawyer now working in the big apple. Carolanne and Jill have been best friends since grade school. Distance or time – neither one can break their bond.
- Macy - The gal who was “all that” in high school is back in Adams Grove after her marriage went kapoot. She’s still fearless and making lemonade out of any pile of lemons set in her path.
You might find another favorite woman among the dynamic gals of Adams Grove.
You can meet even more of them in my novel OUT OF FOCUS (also available in print and digital).
Tell me about the wonderful women you celebrate today.
Hugs and happy reading — and a high 5 wonderful woman!