I love doing fun little things at the place settings when the whole family gets together. Do you?
Here’s a fun project that I posted before…but some are worth highlighting again. Whether your hosting a book club meeting — or just looking for a fun place-setting for your Thanksgiving dining table, this is an easy project that will get lots of smiles.
What you’ll need::
- Nutter Butter Cookies (this will be the body on your turkey)
- Fudge Stripe Cookies (this makes his pretty tail!)
- Small Pretzel Knots or Choc Covered Flipz (his feet!)
- Candy Corn (for the beak)
- Gummy Worms (for the gobbler!)
- Almond Slivers (for his spiky hair)
- Small Choc Chips (for the eyes)
- and white icing to hold it all together
Look at the picture and then get creative!!
Do you have a fun and creative project to share? Please share it here 🙂